- In general, men tend to neglect addressing health issues until they become.
- The earlier health issues are addressed the better the chance of recovery.
- It is better to build a fence at the top of the cliff, than to run an ambulance service at the base.
- As men become more aware of their inner world (emotions/feelings etc) the better partners/fathers/mates/civilians they become.
- Men are dying from NOT addressing their health challenges early enough.
- We want men to live longer and better lives!